Monday 30 August 2010

Let's Play "Word and Question"!

Word: Smell
Question: What's the weather like?

It's the middle of Winter and frost is all around,
And any time now we could see snow on the ground.
The smell of snow pervades the air, I fear,
And I'll be jolly glad when Spring is finally here!

Word: Cat
Question: How are you?

I wish I could say I was fit and well
'Cos I'm sure you would sooner hear that.
But the cold in my nose and the lack of sunshine
Is making me feel rather flat,
And, considering the wonderful life that they lead
I wish that I'd been born a cat!!!

Word: Shoes
Question: Are you an early riser?

I could jump out of bed at 6.00 am and be bright and breezy all day.
I'd be pleasant and courteous and cheerfully deal with obstacles placed in my way.
But if I sleep in till 8.00 or 9.00, I awake with the grumps and the blues
And, if you should cross me at all after that - well, I wouldn't be in your shoes!!!

Word: Curtains
Question: Do you enjoy music?

Oh, how I love my music!
It sets my spirit free!
If there were no more music
It would be "curtains" for me!

Word: Peanuts
Question: Are you happy in your work?

I love the job I'm doing,
But friends say I must be nuts
To be so happy in my job
Although I work for peanuts!

Word: Ball
Question: Are you a chocoholic?

Chocolate is the one thing that I can't resist at all.
I binge out on the scrummy stuff and really have a ball.
And even when I'm full right up, and feeling pretty queasy
To stop myself from gorging chocolate isn't very easy!

And on that note, dear friends, I bid you a fond "Adieu!"

Dawn xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment