Thursday 9 June 2011

Jokes for a Technological Society

The three R's to Windows tech support: Restart, Reboot amd Reinstall

Hardware: the parts of a computer that can be kicked!

RAM disk is NOT an installation procedure!

1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d!

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

What boots up must come down.

I tried setting my Hotmail password to "penis". It said that my password wasn't long enough.

Crap! Someone knocked over my recycle bin. There are icons all over my desktop!

MACINTOSH stands for Most Applications Crash. If Not, The Operating System Hangs!

I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.

ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.

People who deal with bits should expect to get bitten.

How do I set my laser printer to "stun"?

Error: problem exists between keyboard and chair!

If brute force doesn't solve your problems, you're not using enough!

The world is coming to an end - please log off!

It works! Now, if only I could remember what I did!

If a train station is where the train stops, what's a work station?

A life? Cool! Where can I download one of those?

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer!

The only problem with troubleshooting is that sometimes trouble shoots back!

No comments:

Post a Comment